Many types of personal injuries are covered by insurance. The types of insurance that may cover personal injuries include:
- Auto insurance: This type of insurance covers injuries that occur in a car accident, whether you are a driver, passenger, or pedestrian.
- Health insurance: This type of insurance may cover medical expenses related to personal injuries, such as hospital stays, doctor visits, and physical therapy.
- Disability insurance: This type of insurance may provide financial support if you are unable to work due to a personal injury.
- Umbrella insurance: This type of insurance provides additional liability coverage beyond the limits of auto and homeowners insurance policies.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: This type of insurance covers injuries that occur on the job, and is mandatory for many employers.
Our Personal Injury Department provides representation for personal injury cases in Alaska, Arizona, Oregon, and Washington. We understand that being injured in an accident can be a traumatic and overwhelming experience.
We want to help our clients navigate the legal system and fight for the compensation they deserve. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, from car accidents to slip and falls. We also understand that an injury can have long-term consequences and we want to help our clients in any way we can.
We are in the long-term relationship business and we want to be there for our clients through every step of their recovery.
If you or someone you know has been injured, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.