Stephan is a civil litigator representing businesses, individuals, plaintiffs, and defendants in a wide array of disputes and lawsuits. Stephan attended the University of Washington School of Law, where he was consistently recognized as an outstanding oral advocate, and was ultimately one of only ten students from his graduating class inducted into the Order of the Barristers.
During law school, Stephan externed for Washington Supreme Court Justice Sheryl Gordon McCloud and U.S. District Court Judge John C. Coughenour. After law school, Stephan spent two years as a clerk for Division III of the Washington State Court of Appeals in Spokane.
Stephan uses the insights he gained while working for judges in federal and state courts to resolve disputes efficiently and fairly. More importantly, he takes his role as an advocate to heart, and is dedicated to standing up for his clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Albert Law PLLC | 2016-2017 | Law Clerk & Rule 9 Intern
- Washington Supreme Court | Winter 2018 | Extern to the Chambers of
Justice Sheryl Gordon McCloud
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington | Spring 2018 | Extern to
the Chambers of the Honorable John C. Coughenour
- Washington Court of Appeals, Division III | 2018-2020 | Judicial Law Clerk
- Washington State Bar Association Civil Rights Law Section | 2020-2021 |
Young Lawyer Liaison
- Yakima County Superior Court Unlawful Detainer Work Group | 2021